Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

no notifications

Solved!

no notifications

Although i have all the notifications turned on (e-mail and pop-up for every category) i've never gotten an email or pop up, although i follow many artists. I've got an iphone 6 and spotify with the newest update. Is there anything i can do to get these notifications?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @moonwatersource, unfortunately there is nothing more you can do to get push notifications, push notifications aren't something that Spotify is actively using at the moment.

You should expect to at least get Release Radar emails every Friday though, so I'd check and make sure you have the correct email address in your account settings.

Also check your junk mail and make sure Spotify emails aren't going in there!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Just to double check @moonwatersource, do you have a Release Radar playlist that you are following? I'd suggest listening to that and perhaps see if that starts triggering emails to send to you.

Those are likely the only emails you are missing out on, so my suggestion instead would be to simply follow the Release Radar playlist and check it every Friday.

Release Radar is currently Spotify's primary source for promoting new music relevant to you, so the emails would just be duplicating what you already see in the playlist.

Let me know how that sounds! 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @moonwatersource, unfortunately there is nothing more you can do to get push notifications, push notifications aren't something that Spotify is actively using at the moment.

You should expect to at least get Release Radar emails every Friday though, so I'd check and make sure you have the correct email address in your account settings.

Also check your junk mail and make sure Spotify emails aren't going in there!

all my email settings are on, i've got the right email adress, i've allowed them to send me emails and there is nothing in my junk folder. i've always had it like this, but i've never gotten an email.
Marked as solution

Just to double check @moonwatersource, do you have a Release Radar playlist that you are following? I'd suggest listening to that and perhaps see if that starts triggering emails to send to you.

Those are likely the only emails you are missing out on, so my suggestion instead would be to simply follow the Release Radar playlist and check it every Friday.

Release Radar is currently Spotify's primary source for promoting new music relevant to you, so the emails would just be duplicating what you already see in the playlist.

Let me know how that sounds! 🙂

i do follow my release radar playlist, and i get great new music from it. it's just kind of confusing to me that spotify offers a notification service and does not send me any notifications at all.

Suggested posts