Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

no 'toggle offline' button

no 'toggle offline' button

Loved my spotify. No problems with WiFi use, but now when I go for a run, I get the dreaded gray message saying that I am "off line and need to purchase premium" what happened? I use to work on my data plan, now only works via wifi. I am not a premium member.HELP!!
5 Replies

Can you try reinstalling the Spotify app? Or try restarting your phone 

It should work just fine over LTE. I think there might be something wrong with the connecting that is causing it to be offline. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have tried restarting phone & app & updating. I will Uninstall and see if that works.

I uninstalled. Re installed and i still don't have a toggle offline button. However, it has began working again when out of WiFi range. Which is a huge plus....I hope I don't have to keep un-installing every time this happens.

The offline toggle is only available to premium subscribers.

If you are a free user you can only use the app with your data plan or WiFi.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Well, my issue is that my Spotify was no longer working UNLESS it was using WiFi, which does me no good when I go for a run and I need to use data.  I wanted to use data, but my Spotify wouldn't give me a choice. Since I re-installed,  now it will work using my data {which is what I wanted, but knew it worked in the summer and I didn't need to Uninstall to get it to work}
Beth

Suggested posts