Premium

Country

Germany

Device

iphone 11 or ipad

Operating System

ios latest

My Question or Issue

I have a premium spotify account. I have severl bose touch 500 speaker on varios floors with presets. all are on the same wifi network. I have linked them all with bose app on one spotify premium account. 

Case problem 1:

If my wife listens music A in bathroom she uses preset button on bose speaker. While I am already listening Music B in the ground floor my music stops.

Issue 1: We cannot use multiple bose speakers with varios music while we all live under one roof. This was also not possible with spotify standard account.

1 Reply

Hi @gerritgr,

Thanks for the post.

You should be able to use the Soundtouch Bose app to play content on multiple speakers at the same time. Note that this will only play one stream of music.

In order to have two different streams of music playing at the same times on different speakers, you'd need to have two separate Spotify accounts. Since one account can play music on only one device at a time.

You can check out the Spotify Premium Duo or Family packages, allowing you to have two or more premium accounts under one bill. This is something you'll need in order to play music on a separate device from your wife, without you interrupting each other.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts