Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playing music from playlists via bluetooth in car, suddenly won't play unless downloaded

playing music from playlists via bluetooth in car, suddenly won't play unless downloaded

Hi

I mainly play in car and have various playlists on 'premium' and, until recently, have had no problems at all but recently, I cannot play tracks, they are all 'greyed' out and it says that I must download but have never had to do this before. Have I inadvertently altered something in settings and how should i put it right?

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed 

It could be possible that you have switched on the offline mode and thus not allowing you to listen to your music selection without downloading. To find the offline section go to settings then playback and switch the offline off.

Hopefully this helps!

Keanu_C

Keanu

Many thanks for your help.

I have done what you suggested but am still unable to play songs from my playlists unless they have been downloaded. If I switch off the 'download' option, all the songs are 'greyed' out and you cannot play them until you download them again when at home with wi-fi.  I don't have too many songs and cannot understand why this has suddenly happened as I have never had to download before and I  play in car via bluetooth on a new iphone with 4G etc.

Suggested posts