premium account

Solved!
Highlighted

premium account

Regular

i was logged into my premium account on my i-pad yesterday all day.... not its telling me i am not a premium subscriber.  do you know why this is happening?

username:[Snip! - Mod]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: premium account

Community Legend

Have you tried logging out on the iPhone, fully restarting the phone and then logging in again? 

The restart seems to force the client to pick up the subscription. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

18 Replies
Highlighted

Spotify Legend
Hey!

Just taken a look at your account, and you should be up and running on Premium now. Try logging out and back in, and you should get up and running.
Airhorn Enthusiast
Highlighted

Regular

just logged out and logged back in..... still not working

Highlighted

Spotify Legend
As anyone else logged into their Facebook account on your iPad recently? You might want to ensure you are logged in correctly there first, and then try logging into Spotify using the "Login with Facebook" function.
Airhorn Enthusiast
Highlighted

Regular

no one has touched my i-pad.... just logged out and logged back in "login with facebook" and still not working

Highlighted

Regular

any other idea's

Highlighted

Spotify Legend
Hmm, odd. Our database seems to state that you are fully up and running with Premium. I saw that the Premium was updated today, and generally happens pretty quickly. You may need to wait a couple more hours and hopefully should be fine.
Airhorn Enthusiast
Highlighted

Regular

ok, cause it works fine on my computer.  and when i try to play on my i-pad... its say "only premium users can stream on demand"..... WHICH I AM

Highlighted

Hi I have the same issue but with my iphone 4. I just switched from free acct to a premium acct and now when I try to stream music, I get the "only premium users can stream on demand". But I am a premium acct holder. I too have tried logging in/out several times on both my computer and on my iphone. And nothing seems to work. When I check status on my computer it does say I have and "active premium acct".

Highlighted

I am having the same problem. My iPhone 4S has lost all playlists and says I am not a premium subscriber. Still works on my Windows phone and just checked online and my account seems all in order. 

Help. 

SUGGESTED POSTS