Step 1

NEXT STEP

problem in my library about search

problem in my library about search

Premium

Turkey

iPhone 8

iOS 13

Hi, when I search for something (artist, album, song name, etc.) in my liked songs and after I press shuffle button it doesn't play the songs that I searched. If I don't press the shuffle button and just click the song when the song finishes it doesn't play the next song that I search for it plays the next song on my whole liked songs list how can I fix this 

4 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also suggest updating to iOS 13.2.3 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

hi I already try to restart my device and reinstall my app I already have
the version 13.2.3 and on Spotify 8.5.32

I think the creation of the search bar in liked songs is simply for finding a song, artist, etc. that you have liked. Meaning that the shuffle play button is only to shuffle play of all the songs you have liked. My advice, if you are wanting specific songs to play in a sequence you should add them to queue or if you want to hear a certain album or singer you should search for it in the main search bar and then click on album or singer and click shuffle play from there. Hope this helps. 

Suggested posts