"Albums" tab now only displays FULL albums I've "Liked" and absolutely ruins how I browse

"Albums" tab now only displays FULL albums I've "Liked" and absolutely ruins how I browse

mrcooldad
Casual Listener

As stated, the option I once had to view ALL of the music I had saved (in alphabetical order from artist) under my albums tab is now gone. Instead I now have to scroll through THOUSANDS of songs under the "Songs you've liked" playlist just to browse ALL of my music. The "albums" tab now only shows full albums I have saved. ALSO taking away the "save" option and replacing it with a "like" option (which just throws it in a playlist jumbled with all of my other music instead of saving  and organizing it under an album title and alphabetized by artist) is the most cheap and pathetic change that could've been made. I understand changing the view and moving around a few buttoms but taking away how my library was organized just has completely ruined how I browse my music and find what I feel like listening to from the music I've saved. 

Plan

Premium for now

Country

US

Device

Iphone 7

Operating System

iOS 12.3.1

My Question or Issue

How can I personally beat the developers **bleep**?

3 Replies

Re: "Albums" tab now only displays FULL albums I've "Liked" and absolutely ruins

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

Hey there @mrcooldad

thanks for posting !

The things you're describing might be connected to the latest change of the "Your Libary" feature of the app.

I recommend reading this article provided by the Spotify "News Room".

In addition, this Spotify answer might shed some light and help as well.

However, if you feel like you have a better suggestion or ideas concering the change, feel free to post them on the "Ideas" section of the community so users can vote and write their comments on it.

Hoep this helps =)

OneByBooRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: "Albums" tab now only displays FULL albums I've "Liked" and absolutely ruins

mrcooldad
Casual Listener

That article pretty much just confirms that how I used to browse my music is now gone unless I want to go and follow the hundreds of artist from which I had music saved from.

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

Hey @mrcooldad,

The articles are the official source of info needed to understand the new changes.

However, as i suggest, you can raise your thoughts about is using the "Ideas" section of the community.

Have a great day =)

OneByBooRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS