Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Burning Bridges" by OneRepublic on Native album

"Burning Bridges" by OneRepublic on Native album

Team,

After about playing 40 seconds of the song "Burning Bridges" by OneRepublic from the latest release Native, I get a "Cannot Play Track" error on my iPhone 5 (iOS 6.1.3) with Spotify app 0.6.1.48. This happened initially with streaming, but I also now show that this track should have been downloaded to my iPhone and it's still having an issue.

While this problem does not occur when I listen through my Mac (Version 0.8.8.450.gd9413516), it does also occur when I try to listen to this track on my Roku (which just updated Spotify "channel" this morning.)

Thanks,

Kort

3 Replies

Hi,

I just tested this on my iPhone and found that it doesn't happen to me, but I'll try my best to help you out.

Does this error occur with any other songs?

Does the error always occur in exactly the same place in the song?

Try a force reboot of your iPhone, and a reinstall of the app. If the problem persists, please post it in the Bugs section of the spotify community, which will mean your problem will be addressed faster and you will find out if anyone else has the same problem faster.

It would be helpful if you could fill out the troubleshooting template which can be found here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/iOS-Troubleshooting-Spotify/td-p/105...

Feel free to let me know if there's anything else I can do to help 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi! What is wrong with this song? I get the same error!

I'm using an android Google Nexus 4. I have spotify premium and downloaded the song (twice, deleted the play list and re-downloaded all the songs in One Republic's Native the album) and I get the same error when I try to play Burning Bridges.

It happens right around 0:37 secons in to the song.

@jussjoshing wrote:

Hi! What is wrong with this song? I get the same error!

I'm using an android Google Nexus 4. I have spotify premium and downloaded the song (twice, deleted the play list and re-downloaded all the songs in One Republic's Native the album) and I get the same error when I try to play Burning Bridges.

It happens right around 0:37 secons in to the song.

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify community!

This may be a bug, please submit a support ticket using the contact form

Anthony :).

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts