Premium

Country

IT

Device

iPhone 8+

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

The recommended songs feature, at the bottom of a playlist, is completely broken for me. Even though I have only 1 romanian song in the playlist, the recommended songs feature lists ONLY romanian songs.

My second problem is that hitting "refresh" keeps cycling through the same 15 songs forever. I never get new songs...

How can I fix this?

BTW what's the point of paying premium if you don't even have an official ticketing system? Might just move to apple music at this point.

3 Replies

Hey @vvcorto.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community, and sorry for the late response! We'll be glad to help you out if you're still experiencing this issue 🙂

I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind restarting your device and performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

Also, what do you mean by hitting "refresh"? Is this in the app or the Web Player?

Keep us posted!

Hi,

I already tried reinstalling the app, problem is still there.

In the spotify iPhone app, if you go and click on a playlist at the bottom you have recommended Songs. After these sogns there's a button that says "Refresh" which basically should bring in new suggestions.

This is not working in my case as it always suggests romanian music, even though I only have 1 or 2 romanian sogns in that playlist. Why would they be suggested above all else?

Also songs repeat themselves after 2-3 times one hits 'refresh'.

This is the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/11159511637/playlist/3D50BmQ6MQDnYxbIW8PFg7?si=F3ODGp7gTvepLXx-rlo2Zg

Hey there @vvcorto,

Thanks for clarifying.

In this case, could you try creating a new playlist with the same songs and let us know if the issue persists? 

If it does, it'd be helpful if you could log in to your device with a different account and creating a playlist with these songs. That will help us double check if it's an account related issue.

We'll be keeping an eye on your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts