Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Streaming is only available to Premium subscribers."

"Streaming is only available to Premium subscribers."

Hello!

The last days I've been having this error message in my iPhone 4 app. I can play music in my PC with my Spotify account with no problems, but I can no longer use the app as I get the error message "Streaming is only available to Premium subscribers."

What is wrong and how do I fix this?
1 Reply

Hello,

I moved your post to the iOS board now. 

It seems that your last payment was unsuccessful on your account. There's a couple of things you may need to check in order for your payment to be successful.

* Your card must not have expired. If you have received a new card, please update your card details on your Subscription page: https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/

* The country set in your Spotify account profile must match the country where your card is registered. If you intend to use a payment method in another country, you can make this selection on your Subscription page (We can only accept payment from our launch countries).

* Your card should be enabled for e-commerce transactions (Verified by Visa/Mastercard securecard card).

* Your card must be open to be used for foreign purchases.

* There are some banks that require other security authentifications, the most common one being 3DSecure.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts