"Your Music" no longer synced

Solved!

Re: "Your Music" no longer synced

pizzasogood
Gig Goer

Hm.. I was thinking of doing that but I've read somewhere that it didn't help and so I wanted to do this as a last resort because it would take hours to resync my playlists, but I'll guess I'll have try it.

Avid Spotify Premium user, treehugger, audiophile.
Spotify Premium since July 2011.
Sold 10 (and counting) Spotify Premium accounts since and refused commission.

MattSuda
Community Legend
Are you still having problems? I will try to have the dev in charge of Your Music contact you if you still have problems.

pizzasogood
Gig Goer
@MattSuda

Thanks, Matt. Reinstalling my app actually fixed the issue. I had to resync all of my offline playlists, however all of my artists and albums have been restored.

MattSuda
Community Legend
Alright, glad to hear it's been solved.

pizzasogood
Gig Goer

@MattSuda

Actually, the problem still persists. I just checked and the Albums and Artists have disappeared yet again!

nickwhit
Roadie

Mine fixed itself yesrday, Your Music suddenly just started re-sycing which was a pain but at least I didn't have to re-sync all of my playlists too. Really hope this doesn't happen again though.

pizzasogood
Gig Goer

Awesome. Glad to hear it! Sadly your solution worked but by the next day, they all disappeared again. If it happens again, I'd like to hear from you in this thread again.

mato
Casual Listener

This happened to me yesterday too! Completely out of the blue.  All the playlists were marked as available offline, but the music suddenly wasn't available offline - couldn't get it to sync even by unticking the "Available offline" switch on the playlists. Was connected to wifi.  Have reinstalled the app but now having to sync all my playlists again, very annoying especially when you can't exit the app for hours while it's syncing........

pizzasogood
Gig Goer

I would recommend going into your device's settings and turning off auto lock for now under general settings while you resync everything.

MattSuda
Community Legend

@pizzasogood I contacted someone who works on "Your Music" to see if he can maybe post here or contact you so you can get this fixed.

SUGGESTED POSTS