Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Your music" not showing my music

"Your music" not showing my music

Something really weird is happening to me.

I've moved to Germany from Brazil and when I tried to listen to my saved music one day, it didn't have it downloaded on my device anymore, so I just let it go. When I tried in the next day, it said that I'd already synced with the maximum of 3 devices so that device was excluded and all my downloads deleted. I found that strange cause I didn't logged in anywhere else, then I tried to acess my music to tick all the musics I wanted available offline again and I couldn't recognize any of the artists and albums there. Most of those were what I believe in Russian (judging by the characters).

What happened? How can I recover my own "Your music"????

2 Replies

E aí João, beleza?

Que estranho... vc chegou a fazer login num webplayer? Talvez por lá vc consiga.
https://play.spotify.com

Mudar sua senha também talvez seja uma boa.
BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Opa Rodrigo, eu tentei logando por todos os meios (web player, desktop and mobile app) e logando pelo face e pelo username. Tudo na mesma, no final deletei tudo que tava salvo lá, mudei minha senha e tô aos poucos salvando oq eu tinha antes de novo. O foda é que as recomendações estão todas cagadas ainda pelo histórico não ouvido por mim.

Suggested posts