“recently played” tiles not updating

Plan

Premium

Device

iPhone 12

Operating System

iOS 16

My Question or Issue

the 6 tiles at the top of my home tab, the recently played playlists/albums haven’t refreshed in days despite having been listening to various stuff. I tried updating to the latest app, uninstalling and re-installing but they’ve stayed the same. Anyone else had the same trouble?

IMG_8498 2.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @olivia88,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Recommendations on the home page usually update when the algorithm has been able to gather enough data on your listening activity, but sometimes it can seem to be stuck if nothing changes. 

First up, we'd recommend logging out and then logging back in two times in a row on your phone. It sounds a bit odd, but it forces a sync between the account and your device. 

It's also a good idea to try following some new artists/ playlists and listening to music via the search option a few days. This should refresh your recommendations and the cards that appear on your home page.

If the issue persists after a while, we'd suggest reinstalling the app. Please follow these steps here. This way you'll make sure that you're running the latest app version with all necessary updates and fixes. In addition, any corrupted files that might be interfering with the app's performance on your device will be removed. 

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts