remove followers

Solved!
Mario

Hey folks,

Writing to remind everybody about this Idea related to the topic since it's got quite big and could get even further with us supporting it. 

Don't forget to subscribe (after adding your +VOTE) to be notified with all the next updates.

More info on how your feedback will reach Spotify here.

Cheers!

Re: remove followers

deesturbed1
Regular
Exactly. This is the reason I am not a paying customer. Considering
SoundCloud. Anyone use this? Is it any good?

Eliana7
Visitor
There are some people who I do know on my Spotify account but there are 15 people who I have no idea who they are I've been getting random emails saying that they have tracked my address .because they stalk me on Spotify im only 15 and people are trying to stalk me on Spotify please make a way that we can block random users on Spotify that would be really great

1tai
sad that in five years this hasnt been fixed, spotify doesnt seem to give a **bleep** about its users

OracleofGotham
My boyfriend’s vindictive ex found my Spotify account and is using it to stalk me. This is absolutely unacceptable that it’s been this long and Spotify has done nothing. Users are at risk and they do nothing.

Jeremy

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts in this thread.

We are aware that this is a popular request and we can see how it can be useful.

We're looking into this at the moment. We suggest that you keep an eye on this idea for updates on the matter.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

deesturbed1
Regular
Jeremy:

Thank you for your post.

We have heard this before.
We realize you are just doing your job. How about going a little beyond
that?

Have a blessed day.

Napimili
Visitor

I found answer. Just make new playlist. Copy all the tracks from old list and add to new. Then remove all song from old and deleta list. 🙂

Search "how to copy all tracks from spotify playlist"

Mario

Hey folks,

Writing to remind everybody about this Idea related to the topic since it's got quite big and could get even further with us supporting it. 

Don't forget to subscribe (after adding your +VOTE) to be notified with all the next updates.

More info on how your feedback will reach Spotify here.

Cheers!

MarioModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"There's more to living than only surviving." - Dexter Holland

Voca
Visitor

We would like that, instead of reminding us, you should remind Spotify's developers about this Idea. Because, I don't think you or they noticed, but said idea was posted by the user Liam on 2013-03-03, a little bit over than 8 YEARS ago and NOTHING has been done about it 🙂

ironhelix53
Casual Listener

Please this is a serious problem with the privacy and safety of your users, if you actually wanna have useful update that people want one of them is a blocking feature. I have people I no longer talk to following me and it makes me so uncomfortable. Since Spotify is constantly compared to social media platforms PLEASE add a blocking and removing feature. You guys go out of your way to do all these other features, for years people have asked for this and nothing has been done about it.

SUGGESTED POSTS