Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

some songs playing too fast

some songs playing too fast

Some of the songs are playing too fast, about 10% or so.  The songs sound like The Chipmunks.  I've tried reinstalling and logging out and back in, but the same song still plays too fast (Like a Bullet Train).  Why?  It happens both streamed and local.  Maddening.  Playing on iPhone 5, iOS 8.1 and latest Spotify.

4 Replies

Hi!

Does this happen anywhere else (itunes ect)?

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

No.  Only in Spotify.

I am experiencing the same thing. I believe Spotify may be doing the same thing radio stations do: speed up the music and give more time for ads. In the 80's and 90's some artists would say, in endorsing a particular radio station: I like WXYZ because they play my music at the right speed.

I have not seen a useful answer to this issue, unfortunately.

I am having the same issue. if anyone can help, that would be awesome!!

Suggested posts