Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

song radio is missing iPad

Solved!

song radio is missing iPad

Hi,

Anyone knows why I can’t start a song radio on my iPad? It works great on my android phone.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the reinstall. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running? Also, what country is your Spotify account registered to? I'd love to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks! I'll see what we can suggest!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the reinstall. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running? Also, what country is your Spotify account registered to? I'd love to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks! I'll see what we can suggest!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Till today I had same problem on iPad4 (10.3.5 vers. iOS) but now I saw that with Spotify 8.4.48.526 the "Radio" feature is present and functional.

Exactly happened today also with Spotify vers. 8.4.49.364 on iPhone SE (iOS vers. 11.3): the "Radio" is now available.

I'm from Romania and I'm watting from one month this feature: start "Radio Station" from one song or artist.

P.S.

Now I have "Radio Station" in all Spotify apps: Linux-desktop client, web app, iPhone&iPad

http://s.go.ro/fycco9e8

YEP! now it's available. 

Suggested posts