Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

song switch to "playing song from search..." I have never searched and don't want.

song switch to "playing song from search..." I have never searched and don't want.

For the past two weeks I'll being playing a playlist, usually a spotify list not one I have created, (I have a premium account) and it will switch mid song to something from a search I have never searched. like DarkH+1, or Midday+Mix-up, or Ocean + Serene. 

Sometimes it will happen on the first song, sometimes on the 20th song, or anywhere inbetween but it keeps happening.

I have never searched for these, and I find it really annoying that ill be rocking out some rap and then mid song serene ocean waves comes on. 

it happened 3 times already today. 

I closed and restarted the app, and made certain the app is up to date. It did it on the former version and then upon installing the update yesterday its still doing it.  

Help please!

1 Reply

Hey @DanielleMarie1

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts