Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify & last.fm

Solved!

spotify & last.fm

Using my iPad - Spotify won't scrobble to my last fm account. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling Spotify and that doesn't work. Now changed my last fm password but Spotify won't let me update my last fm credentials under 'Social', so whenever I click to edit my username/password, no text field appears & page just refreshes. Can someone please help? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

If you rotate your keyboard to the opposite way of when your having the problem (if your problem is landscape change to portrait or vice versa) then the keyboard should work and you can enter your last.fm details 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

You can't change some settings while playing music on other device. Have you tried that?

I have the same problem. Updated to ios10, deleted app and reinstalled and still no success. Won't let me enter my last.fm username and password. Click on the username and the keyboard very briefly appears then vanishes. 

Rest of spotify works fine and I can scrobble ok from my windows laptop.

@adriank1410 Doesn't make a difference, sadly 😞

Marked as solution

Hi,

If you rotate your keyboard to the opposite way of when your having the problem (if your problem is landscape change to portrait or vice versa) then the keyboard should work and you can enter your last.fm details 

I was sceptical but amazingly it works! Can't believe it was such an easy fix. Thanks!

Glad it's all sorted for you.

If my post helped if you could press "accept as solution" that would be great.

Done.

Suggested posts