spotify can’t open this type of link on this device

Solved!

Re: spotify can’t open this type of link on this device

f6-l2dwyh_92b

I have this problem too on an iPhone 5s and it’s very frustrating, like you’ve all said reinstalling it doesn’t help and it should be given attention asap.

nya1120

same here, using an iPhone SE with a free plan and still experiencing the same issue when trying to play my playlists. it worked fine just a few days ago??

1 person liked this

Einav-us
Casual Listener

Ugh! It is very frusturating! I just updated my whole phone only to find out that its happening to everyone.

shari_d
Casual Listener

Its also working perfectly fine on my laptop but my iphone it just wont work. When are they gonna fix this?

s-alhzf_qfuyd

Same thing is happening to me I’ve been editing my playlist and now it’s not letting me listen to it!

1 person liked this

km2539
Casual Listener

Same issue here. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling on my iPhone 7+ but no luck.

5BF42294-5C20-4027-8880-2D46AF245A35.png
2 people liked this

xx1q1_-gktgzf

I’m also have that promblem I uninstalled it and installed and and logged out and logged back in it still won’t work idfk what to do and am getting frustrated 

axqe-65_44ut4

The same thing happened to me. I have an IPhone 7 and I worked earlier today. Does anyone know what’s going on or how to fix it?

1 person liked this

Khalisah

I'm having the same problem on my iPhone 6s plus I tried some of the soultions that other forums posted but none of worked. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, switching between wifi and LTE but I'm still getting the same "Couldn't Open Link" message.

qazdzd-nt_be

iPhone 7+ and same problem. Thought it was because I was driving but nope. Got home and it works fine on my iPad 5th gen but not my iPhone 7+. I guess Spotify just died..

SUGGESTED POSTS