spotify can’t open this type of link on this device

Solved!
3 people liked this

Re: spotify can’t open this type of link on this device

JJCalva
Casual Listener

It’s happening to me as well. I tried deleting, reinstalling, resigning in and it just says the same thing. I’m not sure if it’s the new iPhone update (iOS 11.04 I think) or what it was working before I updated my phone. I have an iPhone 7. It’s really getting on my nerves this is the only app I use for music and I would like to be able to listen whenever even if my phone updates. Please fix this soon Spotify 

-r_kptac2m089
Casual Listener

Yes I have iPhone 6s and it stopped working now really annoying please help!! 

2 people liked this

63ubjn-o_bmcp

I have a 6s and I’m also having the same problem 

1 person liked this

xlbdg6-_i3shj

Me too I can’t open any of my playlist 

2 people liked this

v2o-m_2ls1k1c

I’m having the same issue it was working last night but now it won’t let me go on any of my playlist I’ve tried logging out and everything and It still won’t work. ( I have an iPhone 6 Plus)

2 people liked this

tvr_-9kctp7c

I have an iPhone 8 and I’ve never had this problem until right now. It won’t let me open any playlists on my phone through the app. 

2 people liked this

koalababyx

Same here! Only just noticed it this evening, I can’t play any playlists. I have a iPhone SE and the newest version of Spotify :/

2 people liked this

laram1

Literally so glad to know I’m not the only one. I was losing my mind lol. Just about to work out but looks like I have to post pone.. 

2 people liked this

3seci-mg_5oyq

I am having the same problem on my iPhone 8. I am currently listening to my favorites playlist but I cannot open the actual playlist because it says “couldn’t open link.”

mdaf3kp_8-plb

I’m having the same problem I can’t click on my playlists bc it says Spotify can’t open this link on this device or whatever and it’s pissing me off. How do I fix it 

SUGGESTED POSTS