Premium

Country

Belgium

Device

(iPhone XS Max)

Operating System

(iOS 13.5.1)

My Question or Issue

I have a premium account, have 10 different soundtouch bose sound systems all around the house. It was from the beginning never worked as it should be. Sometimes, spotify connect can not find some of the speakers, but since two days just NOTHING visible from the list, except announcemnt of Group session Beta, start session etc.. this one I dont need, but it keeps coming on the screen. 'Spotify connect' is not able to find the soundtouch systems. With other apps all my sound systems working well. It is frustrating because one the power of spotify app is to let me listen music whenever I am.. If the problem persists, probably I will stop my account and choose a different app.

Anybody has a simple solution for this pls?

4 Replies

Hey there @ozsarlak!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

Can you try restarting your router to see if that makes a difference for you?

We'd also recommend giving this a try on a different network, for example you can start a hotspot of your phone and use that network.

We just want to double check if you have the possibility to ask a friend or a family member to log in on your device and give this a shot.

Lastly, does Spotify work for you when you try connecting with Bluetooth?

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you have any further questions

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Can you try restarting your router to see if that makes a difference for you?
#DONE: still same problem

We'd also recommend giving this a try on a different network, for example you can start a hotspot of your phone and use that network.

We just want to double check if you have the possibility to ask a friend or a family member to log in on your device and give this a shot.

Lastly, does Spotify work for you when you try connecting with Bluetooth?

#YES: it does work with Bluetooth, through Bluetooth I can find the soundtouch bose speakers and able to stream music. So I think, the problem is really with the Spotify Connect option app. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you have any further questions

Is there anything more to advice me to do..?

Thanks for getting back to us with the detailed info @ozsarlak!

You can continue your troubleshooting by reinstalling both apps to make sure you have the latest versions.

It's also a good idea to send us the exact version of Spotify you have in case this doesn't make a difference for you.

Are you able to connect Spotify to the speakers using a different device?

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts