Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify freezing only my playlist in ios14.2

spotify freezing only my playlist in ios14.2

My Question or Issue: ı open spotify and log ın my playlist after ı go to my playlist end and spotify is very freezing, ı try reinstall but it was not worked. this problem is in only my playlist. this problem begin last updates 8.5.86. please help 

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

iphone x 

Operating System
IOS 14.2

My Question or Issue: ı open spotify and log ın my playlist after ı go to my playlist end and spotify is very freezing, ı try reinstall but it was not worked. this problem is in only my playlist. this problem begin last updates 8.5.86. please help 

6 Replies

Hey @Berke_, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, send me the URI of the playlist in question, and I'll take a look.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Berke_

Does the issue only occur with this one playlist? And have you tried reinstalling the app?

Keep me posted. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes this problem is only in one playlist, ı tried reinstall app but not worked.it’s begin after 8.5.86updated.My playlist has a 700 song does it have anything to do with it?(but 10gb is a free)

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community.

There's currently an ongoing issue about this. We suggest that you follow the steps that's provided in there, leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts