I can't play this playlist:
on my mobile phone but I can play it on my desktop client in it's entirety.
Searching around support forums, people have similar issues but involving local files. These are not local files. They were available via streaming on the spotify library.
I've been paying for spotify premium for a couple years now.
Things I've tried:
- restarting the spotify iOS app
- reinstalling the spotify iOS app
- logging in/out of the spotify iOS app
- setting the 'the playlist to offline mode on my desktop and on my phone so that they'd sync. they'd sync, but again, only 3 tracks.
A more detailed description, using numbered steps
1. I launched iOS spotify and waited for the playlistst to refresh
What I expected to happen
I expected to be able to play all 14 songs like on my desktop client
What actually happened
Only 3 songs are avaiilable.
My iPad/iPhone model
Device’s Operating System
Is your device jailbroken?
Approximately how many playlists do you have?
My mobile Spotify version
My desktop Spotify version (if applicable)
My provider and country
Attached are screenshots of my iOS app and desktop client app.