Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify wants internet to play downloaded songs. rural cycling fail!!!’

spotify wants internet to play downloaded songs. rural cycling fail!!!’

so,  

premium spotify user since 2014, I love music, and I love cycling too, together they are great! finally got out on a 3 day camping / cycling trip in rural canada, and spotify would not play any downloaded music, on phone, headphones, or BT speaker without internet connectivity. There was no coverage where i was, and was left with no music actually no, 3 songs worked, hundreds of other downloaded songs did not. once in a while i would get 3g for a few mins and another song would play. guessing that spotify was looking for coverage intensively because it killed my phone battery fast! 

if you,  spotify wants to make changes to a product that we pay for, tell us about it. and if you take away such an inportant feature, then we can all go back to how things were in the mp3 world.  

not happy, at all. had 20 playlists downloaded, nothing worked offline, and only current song would play if internet came and went.

sNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

/Premium

Country

canada

Device

(iPhone se

Operating System

(iOS 13 newest

My Question or Issue

0 Replies

Suggested posts