Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

why is it so hard to give an indicator for what is offline? and something something

why is it so hard to give an indicator for what is offline? and something something

Im trying to use the new your music feature, adding my songs (its a pain in the ass by the way i need to click every darn song to add them, about 5000 thats not fun in my book)

it is unusable if i dont know witch album is offline, please add a green line or something in front of the artist/album that is offline.

and while your at it add the ability to add a whole playlist with ONE click to my music.

oh one more thing, why is the arrangement playlist - songs - albums - artists? that make noe sense, it should be the oposite way

aaand i cant stop its so much strange going on, while on the Artist page, then clicking in it goes in to all songes, why? make no sense either, it should go in to albums first.

the last one i promis, im not a fan of scrolling and scrolling, and scrolling to get to an artist, could  you add a quick jump with the alphabet?

expecting this update in a year or two, thank you for making it easy

1 Reply

Also a cache delete button? I mean what the hell? It's probably been the single most requested feature ever for any of the Spotify phone apps? How come when I delete a playlist from "Available Offline" the footprint of this app gets no smaller? Ridiculous! Why have a delete option at all? The android app has a delete cache and saved data button, but then you have to log back in, which is also stupid. I'd like to be able to remove a playlist from Offline Availability and the app size to reflect that!

I love Spotify, I do, but it feels like you guys really don't care what the users say. 

Suggested posts