Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

wifi sync

wifi sync

I understand to play my local files on my iphone 4 (latest software update) , they have to sync via wifi with my pc (windows 7). Even though they are both connected to the same wifi, spotify on my pc won't recognize my iphone and it doesn't appear under 'devices' like it should. Why won't it appear and what can i possibly do to fix it? I've looked all over for a solution and none seem to work. This is very frustrating because I would like to be able to listen to my local files and songs on spotify in one playlist. Please respond asap, I am a paying customer who would like this problem resolved. Thank you.

2 Replies

Sir, you've come to the right place, you have to first plug it into the computer using a USB and enable wifi sync on iTunes and then it will work.

JROS18 - Firstly, could you make sure you have the most updated version of the app on both your iPhone and Windows computer. Secondly, are there any Windows updates at all for your computer?

Also, please run through the instructions here... http://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/guides/#!/article/Listen-offline/

This should clarify things a little.

555michael - You can't sync to the Spotify app through a USB cable.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts