Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on LG Smart TVs

Same as Samsung Smart TV app, but for LG Smart Tv's.

Can you reuse the source code? My premium subs is there 😉

Thanks.

Ask and you shall receive.

We're excited to announce that Spotify took yet another step into your living room! Spotify is now available on LG Smart TVs in more than 30 countries.

Getting Spotify on your LG Smart TV is easy: simply download the Spotify app to your internet-connected Smart TV, and then log in or create a new account. Click here for more info.

Enjoy the music!

Comments
RafaelAfar

please make a spotify app for LG smart

BCJ

Has there been any guidance from Spotify as to when an LG Smart TV app might arrive?

If there are 25 million households in the UK and only 4% of them use LG televisions, that would be over 1m users that Spotify could get access to!

It can't cost more than a few thousand pounds to develop an LG smart TV app now that you have a Samsung Smart TV app.

Can you ask your VC investors like Wellington to fund this?

Any guidance would be great though. Thanks.

RafaelAfar

spotifuggle! All I want for xmas is an LG TV APP for Spotify. Pretty please!

Iivu

I'd definitely would get premium account as well if I could use spotify in my LG TV.

mrkingpin
With the LG Smart TV app Spotify would enter into another level. I believe you will be able to bring new users to the service with this app. I have had my LG Smart TV for a month now and keep checking every other day to see if you have done anything. Come on get this app up and running now!
oi_antz

Me too! I have a premium Spotify account and I would like to use it on my LG smart TV.

WolfeAdam

Please Spotify on LG smart TV's

U-Non

If you develop an App for LG it would only work for Philips and soon also Panasonic and IBM applications.

Now if that isn't value for Spotify, I don't know what it would be!!

http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/06/smart-tv-alliance-adds-panasonic/

So just do it !!

little_magz

Hello i just whant to check if spotify comes to LG SMART TV... It would be so great... Please Please Please.....

Vukashin

Great idea. One vote more for it.