Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung-Smart TV Application

For premium members create the spotify app for smart TV's and allow us to listen to music/ watch music videos wirelessly through our TV. There is currently a tunein radio app, and a Pandora app available for my TV. A spotify application would be amazing! 

Thank you,

Premium Subscriber

Hello folks!

We have very happy to announce the launch of Spotify on Samsung SmartTV!! This has being implemented now across Europe with the ambition to get to other markets soon.

Enjoy it!

ps: we have changed the title of this idea since most of the comments were requesting our App for Samsung TVs. Please create a new idea if you want to see implement Spotify in other devices. Thanks!

Comments
PierreontheAir

Dear Spotify,

Please afford the Samsung SmartTV Spotify App the same navigation and playback options as the Android app.  The only thing I can do on my TV is play a Playlist.  I cannot shuffle all my songs, easily add songs to my playlists or things that are very easy to do on my phone.  Our TV is hooked up to our audio system so music apps like Pandora and Spotify get a lot of use on the TV, far more than the Spotify apps on my phone and computer do while at home.

Thank you.

januszmo

I can't find the Spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV H series, Poland.

joemaciii

Using the Spotify app for the Samsung Smart TV. It doesn't seem to have a screen saver feature like Pandora does. Is there some setting I am missing?

speedrun86

Could you please update the Samsung Smart TV App with the new Spotify design (with albums and everything...)? It's the last thing that is keeping me from switching from Deezer...

Thanks

hagihp

Almost anyone with a Samsung smart tv hates the Spotify app. And Spotify is doing nothing to update this 2 year old development drama.

Here you can see more complaints:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Support-Samsung-Keyboard-on-Smart-TV-Spotify-App/idi-...

Hello Spotify marketing fellows: wake up!

hagihp

Wach out Spotify!

Apple's new Spotify killer may be coming within the next few months

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/apples-spotify-killer-may-coming-135124189.html

rmellor

Please could you work on a fix for the Samsung smart TV app as it only shows the first 10 playlist folders. I have tried all the suggestions given in the forum, but nothing works.

MrBlonde

someone can tell me when will put the Spotify application for new models of Samsung smart tv 2015 ? I bought less than a month ago , and I find the application anywhere. thank you.

Jpelttari
Would be nice to see support J5515 series too
WillyEspacial

Yes, We want support for new smart tv as J5200 series