Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Bizzare problem with playing spotify music online / offline

Hi,

I have run into strange issue, which has been stopping me from using spotify client on Android. I started to happen a lot more often lately. It looks like this. You open Spotify application, start playing random song, does not matter if it is online / offline saved. Song starts to play, then it turns out that I can not do anything else with it. Can't stop it, pause it, rewind, change to other song. All controls are working fine, but nothing happens. Previously I thougth this is problem with offline mode, but I just stopped to sync music to offline mode and the same happens in online.

The workaround I found for it, when it happens, just disable wifi and cellular data. After a second or two, song will stop to play. Once data connection gets enabled again, spotify client will work for couple of hours fine. Then the same

I have HTC ONE M7 with latest stock firmware, I have cleaned up phone, reinstalled spotify client number of times, no luck. Hopefully someone from support team will take a look on this issue, because I'm not the only one with this problem. Couple of my frieds have the same issue. It was reported to the support, no replay for a week.

B R

Piotr

Who Me Too'd this topic