Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Offline Playlists are gone after SD Card disconnect

Hey folks, I am facing quite an annoying bug, but let me explain the situation first.
My phone sadly doesn't like SD cards. This means that it sometimes randomly "ejects" my card and reconnects to it immediately afterwards. It is a bit weird but it does not harm the data or anything and it only lasts for a split second.

But about one out of ten times Spotify doesn't recognize my offline Playlists afterwards. The data is still there but Spotify does not see it anymore. Is there any way to let the app "rediscover" the data? I am asking this because one time when I started re-syncing my data, Spotify suddenly discovered all of it again without re-downloading it... So it has to work somehow.

My usual procedure after the fatal loss of my offline Playlists is to delete my Spotify data and restart the phone. Otherwise Spotify would try to write on my internal space although there is way more space on the SD card.

The more offline songs I collect, the more annoying things get when it is all lost again.

I am looking forward to your help!

LG G2 Mini
5.0.2 (happened on the previous version, too)
Spotify app 3.6.0.789 (happened in previous versions, too)
Reinstalling the app did not help.
If you need anything else, let me know.
Who Me Too'd this topic