Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Spotify no longer works on samsung phones??

So Friday (01/15/16) I was playing spotify from my phone via blue tooth and regualr head phone hook ups and it was working perfectly fine.  Then Sunday (01/17/16) I could no longer log in on my cell phone, only a black screen and after 2min it says that there was an error and spotify quit working.  I checked to make sure it was updated, it was, I uninstalled it then reinstalled it, same issue when I tried to open the app.  So I got online and tried to log into my account on my cellphone's internet, it said I did not have a facebook account tied to my spotify, when I do, when I tried both of my email's it said neither was associated with a spotify account when clearly my main one is.  I've sent multiple issue reports to spotify via my phone with no responce or apology.  I am currently PAYING for premium which I CANNOT even use.  I finally logged on to spotify via my computer and I could log in and verify my facebook IS linked and that my android samsung phone IS linked to my account as well. So why can't I USE the app?? (I even set up the facebook password on spotify on my computer so I could log in with my facebook BUT that still hasn't fixed why cell phones don't/won't/can't access spotify any kind of way.)

Who Me Too'd this topic