Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Reset Discover Weekly preferences

Is it possible to reset the Discover Weekly preferences? My sister has created a few playlists on my account before she got her own, as she wanted to try it out first, and now my DW is completely messed up. It used to be really good, but now it seems to only consider "her" songs, not mine. She's had her own account for a while now, and all her playlists are gone, but I still can't seem to get the DW to recommend any songs I like. 

There is one solution, but it's not something I really want to do: to create a new account. I would have to recreate all the playlists, save all the albums and so on. In addition to that, I'm the admin in our five people-family plan, and I would have to do all that again. 

So dear Spotify, don't rest because you're on the top. There's so much room for improvement when it comes to user friendliness, and it can't really be that hard to do something about. I'd love to be able to change the admin without cancelling the whole subscription. I'd love to help the DW suit my taste better. And something really off topic, I'd really, really love to be able to save albums offline in the desktop version!

Who Me Too'd this topic