Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Playback issues on PS4 or PSN ...

Hi everyone, 

Up until recently I have enjoyed Spotify on all my devices linked all together, never had any problems until now. 
Over the last few days, Spotify on my PS4 simply refuses to play anything.  
Here's and example: Spotify loads no problem, lets me search, see all my lists etc... great. Right up until I want to play something. 
Then.... NOTHING. Just sits there.  I do however notice the play/pause icon change. I push the 'X' button to play, the icon changes to play, but almost instantaneously pauses again.  And thats all it seems to do.  
Now connecting spotify to the PS4 through another device, no problems. Beit, my PC, Tablet or phone all work no problem. 

I have also done the obvious, unistalled, reinstalled etc... nothing seems to work.  So installed Spotify onto my son's PS4 too... created his own account, hey presto.... yep does exactly the same. Won't play. 

I've checked Ports, ISP, you name it, probably done it..... so now banging my head against the wall. 

So if anyone else is exaperienceing this or may have some suggestion I've simply overlooked then please comment... 

Cheers. 

I may try and get a video uploaded of what its doing... or not doing as the case maybe. 

Who Me Too'd this topic