Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Daily Mix Problem

I accidentally pressed the ban button and then a countdown showed up. In that moment in exicetment, I banned an artist. But everything was so fast. I couldnt get what happened. So i tried same thing this time to solve what it is. And two artist banned from my daily mixes. It has been about two-three weeks from that problem. And I dont use daily mixes just because of that. I'm a premium user. I pay for this app. And this app doesnt answer the problems. And do not allow me to use its functions. There are some other pages about the same issue in community pages. But I dont know who are the staff to check these pages. Why nothing happened about that problem? Why noone doesnt care about that problem and try to solve it? I cant use a function of the app efficiently which i pay to use premium! I start to think that; no respect for the customers? If it wouldnt get solved soon i will cancel my premium membership. Thanks.. And please do not mark the issues which are not really solved as solved! https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Accidentally-deleted-artist-from-Daily-Mix/m-p/1455...

Who Me Too'd this topic