Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Shuffle or Refresh Daily Mix

PLEASE don't come back to this post with a "Improve the Daily Mix with the heart or the 'do not like' buttons". That seems to be the standard answer to all questions about the Daily Mix.

Right. That is now out of the way.

My "Daily" mixes remain exceptionally static. Always starts with exactly the same songs. Maybe if I listen 4 hours in a row, the new songs will start to replace the existing songs, but I usually listen for about 30 - 60 mins and would then want to continue lets say the next day. But if I go to the Daily Mix again the next day, it will start with the same songs again... If there was a shuffle option, this might be ok-ish. But without the shuffle the Daily Mix simply does not work for me. Which is a HUGE shame, because it's SOOOO much beter than the "Discover Weekly" which has not suggested even ONE song that I like....

So. Who can help me get a better experience? That I can either "force a refresh" of the list. Or where I can turn on the shuffle. Or something else. And please (I repeat) don't say I need to use the heart or other button. I am using that but outside of putting all songs I think are ok into my library (which I actually do not want), the buttons aren't doing anything for me (at least not that I know of).

thanks!

Who Me Too'd this topic