Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Offline Music appears to save to SD card, but doesn't

In the past, I've had lots of trouble getting offline tracks to move/stay on my SD card, but I finally figured it out and haven't been bothered with it for quite some time now. Yesterday, out of the blue, my App Manager started showing that all the Offline Track Data was being saved to Internal Storage, even though Spotify Storage Settings were still set to save data to the SD card. When I plug my phone into my computer, it shows that my Spotify cache is saved to the SD card. My phone simply refuses to believe that the data isn't in Internal storage, and is therefore refusing to let me download offline music because of lack of storage--even though my SD card has ~60GBs free space!
I've tried all the usual steps (multiple times) - deleting all data, uninstalling app, deleting spotify folders from Internal Storage in File Manager, unmounting SD card, restarting phone, remounting SD card, reinstalling app...
The only other thing I can think to do is reset my phone to factory settings and start fresh, but I SO don't want to do that.
I pay for premium so I can listen to music at work without using 3/4G. My internal storage is miniscule and I can only fit ~80 songs in it before it refuses to download anymore. If this problem can't be fixed I'm gonna have to stop my membership, which is a bummer because Spotify is by far (in my opinion) the best music service out there, and I have been using (and paying for) it for years.
Would be super grateful if someone could help with this!
Thanks!

Who Me Too'd this topic