Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Spotify plays random songs not in playlist (and not at all related to anything I've ever played)

Hi,

I've been using Spotify Premium on my current Android phone for about 2 years now with no issues.  Just in the last week, I'll be using Spotify on my phone and I'll be listening to a playlist I listen to all the time and the music will cut out suddenly part way through a song and start playing a random Vietnamese pop song. 

I've never had this problem before.  And in any case, I have no idea why Spotify is choosing to play Vietnamese songs as these are completely unrelated to anything I've ever listened to before.  I use my phone to listen to music in the car so I end up having to just shut off the music completely as it involves too much fiddling around to fix while I'm driving.  Simply skipping to the next song doesn't work (it just plays another random Vietnamese song instead of a song from my playlist, and this definitely does not suit my tastes so I'd rather no music).  I have to select the playlist again to get it playing properly.

I've seen some related questions on the community forum, but they don't seem to completely match what I'm talking about.

Who Me Too'd this topic