Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Spotify - The destroyer of SD-cards?

So, I have been using spotify a long time, and I am very satisfied with all the songs and such. Unfortunatly, the technical, not so much.

It all started with the storage being "corrupted" atleast once per week. Which means all my songs would suddenly be gone from my offline-storage and I would have to re-download every playlist over and over again. This was a huge issue, which I thought I had solved. Unfortunatly not.

I thought only downloading about 1500 songs seemed to work. My songs wouldnt be deleted and I didnt have to download everything over again. But I found that I now used the internal storage.. I couldnt choose external storage/SD-Card anymore. This was my first SD-card. I couldnt use the SD-card anymore, all the files on the card was gone and corrupted. So I thought my SD-card was broken and also that the broken SD-card was the cause of all my songs being deleted all the time.

I bought a new SD-card. All seemed to work good, untill I had to restart the phone. Suddenly all my songs, once again was gone. I re-downloaded the songs and a day later they were all gone again. I checked to see if I could use the SD-card in a computer, but it was once again corrupted and formatting, hard-formatting and downloading specific apps for totally wiping the card wouldnt help. This card was destroyed as well. 

Bought a new card. AND NOW THIS CARD AFTER ONLY A WEEK IS ALSO BROKEN.

The broken SD-card always happens after I loose the songs. And I have had this problem with different phones as well, so I am pretty sure its not my phone.. 

Has anyone else had similar problems, or am I alone in this "SD-card-destroyer-fest". If anyone have any solutions or explanations for my problems I would appriciate it! 

Who Me Too'd this topic