Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Web Player not playing music (Firefox)

I am trying to figure out why music will not play on the Web Player.  I am using Firefox, mainly because while I usually use IE, I'm now getting a "Enable Player in your browser" message all of the sudden.  I tried downloading what it says, but since a work computer I cannot download as a non-admin...so flipped over to Firefox.

When I select music and hit the Play arrow, nothing happens, the Play arrow still remains (instead of changing to the Pause symbol) and the song time does not change, just sits there at 0:00.

I have viewed a couple troubleshooting threads but none of that stuff works.  Rebooted twice, deleted Spotify cookies, etc. 

Any recommendations on how to fix?  For music right now I have reverted to Pandora, which I don't particularly like (plus since I'm PAYING for Spotify, I'd like that to work correctly). 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions on fixing this.  PS I cannot download the Player onto my PC, I.T. always deletes it when I do.  So I am stuck with the Web Player which normally works fine, but not now.

Who Me Too'd this topic