Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Unable to get spotify

Okay, so recentley my spotify hasn't been downloading the rest of the songs on my starred playlist. So I looked around the forum and tried a solution where I deleted the cache and uninstalled spotify and restarted my phone. Here is where the new problem comes in. Because I live in china, and I bought a real motorola phone in China (dumbest mistake I've ever made in my life), this means that I cannot acces google play, because it is not embedded into the system, and there is no way for me to add a Google Play account (trust me, I've tried billions and billions of times). But I've always acquired spotify on my phone previously manually through the website m.spotify.com. However, this time it doesn't seem to work, because it just redirects me to the official website, spotify.se (and bare in mind that I am trying to access m.spotify.com through my android browser). So now there seems to be no way for me to get spotify back and I still have a lot of time left on my spotify premium. This is very disappointing but I hope that the Spotify Staff has a fix for this. I love music and can't go a day without it, and to have to switch program would be a huge disappointment since I've been a costumer of Spotify for a long time.

Ps. It would be great if you guys could send me the APK file manually somehow so I can recieve no my phone and install it directly like that.

Who Me Too'd this topic