Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Add NUS Extra card to existing Premium account - how?!

Hi, 

I am an existing Premium account customer and would like  to add my NUS Extra card to my account in order to recieve the 50% discount offer. I cannot work out how to do this. On the ' Subscrpition' page there is no indication of how to do this as far as I can see.

The Spotify website says thus: 

(http://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/NUS-student-discount-offer)

"How take advantage of the Student Discount

Visit the Spotify Student Discount page at the NUS website. Click the button at the bottom of the page to get the offer (you will need to log in first). You will then be directed to the Spotify website to complete the process.

Alternatively, you can go directly to the NUS Student Discount page at the Spotify website. In this case you will need to fill in your NUS extra card details manually.

Current subscribers to Unlimited, Premium (or Premium Free Trial)

If you already have a Spotify subscription, the discounted rate will apply at the time of your next subscription renewal after signing up for the NUS discount offer.

If you have Spotify Unlimited your Spotify account will be upgraded to Spotify Premium on the renewal date. The discounted Premium rate will be charged. At current subscription rates, this means that, although your account has been upgraded to Premium, your subscription charge won’t change."

The first link takes you to a page that wants me to vote for my favourite song of the year. There is only one feasible link at the bottom of the page and that just takes you back to the NUS Extra card homepage.

The Second link just takes you to the 'Subscription' page of mt Spotify account, which as aforementioned contains no allusions as to how to add my discount. 

How to I get the 50% discount?!

Many thanks

Who Me Too'd this topic