Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

[BUG] on 3 different Android devices Spotify changes everytime to automatic quality

Hi crew! I was thinking that this was evident, but today, everyone I see that uses spotify, their quality is set to automatic. Even though we change it to high or extreme or normal, in about 15 minutes of playing songs from internet or internal memory, inside spotify of course, suddenly songs start sounding like a AAC of 56KBps like YouTube's 240p video quality. And there you go again, changing it to extreme this time, and it goes to automatic quality in 15 minutes aprox. again. This happens only with the "streaming" and "download" quality panels. We all are experiencing this on: my SM-J710nm using Android 6.0.1,  a Samsung A5 using 4.4.4. And a Huawei P9 lite using 7.0 of android. 

I always use spotify, everytime, and this is something I thought that everyone would notice before. Occurs even with my mums J710mn. Please help us with this we beg you.

You guys know well why I did pay for premium hah I just send you a big hug, devs! 

Screenshot_20180215-145438.png
Screenshot_20180215-151436.png
Who Me Too'd this topic