Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Filtering through a playlist does not work

So this recently started happening with one of the more recent app updates .Previously when I was in my main playlist I could filter for a specific song/artist/etc. And whatever I typed would get filtered out so only the ones that had the same words I typed would remained .and I could just play all the songs in that little search while still being in my main playlist .NOW. I can still filter it just the same. But when I try to press a song to play from that filtered search. The wrong song plays. In fact, the song that would have played if there was no search/filter plays .  For example I keep my playlist in alphabetical order by track bame (so tracks that start with numbers go first then a, b, c etc) . If I searched through my playlist for j Cole and selected the first track in that specific search result of my playlist .Instead of hearing that song 0-100 by Drake would start playing. Because that's at the top of the whole playlist . And this happens any time I search/filter through any of my playlists .and i can't fix it and I really hate it.  Also adding I've had premium for a while, I'm loyal man I deserve better than this

Who Me Too'd this topic