Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Alphabetical sorting bug

The Spotify app on my android seems to have bugged out and is now sorting everything by alphabetical order instead of track # in playlists. This is happening for every type of sorting by artist, recently added etc. For example instead of sorting the new Arctic Monkeys album as Star Treatment (track 1) into One Point Perspective (track 2) into American Sports (track 3) it is now sorting it as American Sports into OPP into ST, no matter whether this is by artist, album, or recently added. This is extremely frustrating at the moment meaning that I cannot listen to albums I've added to playlists in the correct order at the moment. Does anyone know of this is a recent change Spotify made or if there is a option to turn it off somewhere or if it is just a bug?

To clarify - when sorting by recently added it is actually sorting it by newer songs and the way it is intended to, however not in the exact order I added them. If I added Star Treatment before One Point Perspective first it will sort OPP before ST despite me adding the latter first. 

Who Me Too'd this topic