Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

[iOS] Queue on iPhone is not displaying correctly

Plan: Family Premium Account

Device: iPhone 8 running iOS 11.4 (15F79)

Spotify Version: 8.4.53.689

My dad pays for Spotify family, and I have my own account that I log into through Facebook, but I can also login using email/password. I used to have an iPhone SE and it also had this issue. 

When I am playing music (or even if the music is paused) and open up the queue, the song currently playing does not show up- the album artwork, the name/artist/etc., and the "..." menu button. It just shows a blank space. When I add a song to the queue it also shows up as a blank space. Spotify will still play through the queue correctly, but the controls are not there nor is any of the song information. If I add more than one song to the queue, the current song is still blank, along with the last song in the queue, though the rest of the queue shows up correctly. (See attached pic). The blank spaces don't have any "buttons" attached to them, and clicking anywhere on the blank space does nothing.

If I want to move around the last song in my queue I have to add another song afterwards. I also can't see the currently playing song from the "queue view" or whatever it's called.

Tried fixes:

• Restarting the app (force closing and re-opening).
  • Adding and removing a song from the queue
  • Removing all downloaded playlists.
  • Going into Offline mode. Going back into Online mode
  • Soft restarting my phone (hold down power button, "slide to power off", power back on).
  • Hard rebooting my phone (hold power button until phone powers off and the Apple logo shows up).
  • Logging out and logging back in using Facebook.
  • Relogging using email/password.
  • Uninstalling and re-installing the app. Deleting and reinstalling the app from Settings.
  • Getting a new phone. Originally saw the problem on my iPhone SE, recently upgraded to the iPhone 8 and the problem still persists.
  • Logging out and logging back in using Facebook.
  • Logging in with a different account.

The issue does not persist if I log in on another device, but it seems that if I own the device it will be buggy

Image uploaded from iOS.png
IMG_0260.PNG
IMG_E2CFFE1B0D0F-1.jpg
Who Me Too'd this topic