Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Spotify is autoplaying random playlists every morning?

Plan: Premium

Device: galaxy 8

My Question or Issue

So for the last week or so every morning my Spotify has chosen to start playing a random morning playlist around when I wake up. I am not subscribed to any of these and I don't want them autoplaying! Recents include Mozart for morning coffee, amnesty Don (several times), Sunday morning running workout session, relaxing morning jazz, etc. They are bloating my recently listened and I'm sick of having to switch them off every morning. I also use the app sleep with android with a setting that shuffles my most recently played Spotify playlist for my alarm, so I'm guessing it has something to do with that- but I've been using that feature for years without issue and it seems to still be playing the alarm song from my own music only now its switching immediately after to one of these random playlists. I can't find a setting in either app that would turn this new annoying thing off short of (supposedly, haven't actually tried this yet) reverting my alarms to a generic preloaded noise, which I'd really rather not do since waking up to a random song from my own playlists is the whole reason I use the sleep with android app. I haven't seen any other posts about this problem, but maybe someone can help? Thank you

Who Me Too'd this topic