Samsung Smartwatch Spotify App needs an update! Many issues and bugs

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch & Gear lineup

My Question or Issue

The Spotify App for Samsung Smartwatches is in a desperate need of an update! It's great that the "offline" mode now exists, although there are far too many bugs and features missing.

1. Please add "Shuffle" to Offline mode.
  2. Bug - When playing a songs from your playlist in offline mode, it will not always play the next song on your list. Sometimes it will skip back up to the first song on your playlist....Example: I will scroll down my playlist to play a song, and if I attempt to "skip", or play the next track it will take me back to the very first song on my playlist instead of playing what should been next.
  3. Can only play downloaded playlists on "offline" mode, no other features are available even if you have an active Wifi connection.  It would be nice to be able to stream music as long as a internet connection is active.  (non LTE watches)
  4. Bug- App has a hard time knowing if it has an active internet connection, or a bluetooth connection to the phone.
  5. Bug- Issues with playlist syncing/downloading properly.

Overall- The Spoify App for Samsung Smartwatches reaaaalllllyyyyyy needs an update as many would love to see more features and regular updates to fix software issues/bugs.

Who Me Too'd this topic