Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

The Anroid app has WAY TOO MANY bugs. I'm done

I have a Samsung Note 8 and honestly, the Spotify Android app has been bugging so many times this month that I am contemplating switching to Apple Music or Google Play music because I can't take this **bleep** anymore.

Here are a list of bugs that occur everyday:

1. The song that I am playing on the app would not show up on the notification bar.

2. You could play a song on Spotify and it wouldn't even show up in the "Now playing" bar on the app itself.

3. Shows "You are offline" when I am not. I have to restart the app to fix it every time.

4. Music stops randomly out of nowhere.

I looked through some other forums on the internet and read the reviews on Google Play and seems like a lot of other people are having the same issues as well.

This is unacceptable for a service that I am paying $15/mo for. (I have the family plan).

And DO NOT tell me to "Uninstall the app, clear your cache, yadayadaya" I have done all of that multiple times already and it didn't fix anything.

I uninstalled the latest Spotify app and installed an older apk for now and it seems to have fixed some bugs. 

Please Spotify, for the love of god, FIX YOUR **bleep** BUGS or you will lose a lose of subscribers including me.

Who Me Too'd this topic