Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 8s

Operating System

iOS

Hi everyone, something suspicioius has been going on with my spotify premium account over the last 2 weeks. Sometimes when I open the app thrughout the day to use it another device will be listening to something on my account. The weird thing is that it's always someone on Chrome (web player) and they are always listening to the same artist. They never seem to put up a fight either when I switch back to my device. Tonight I took the time to follow the steps for resolving this issue. I changed my Spotify password and my password under my email that is used for my account. I also went onto spotify and signed out everywhere. As soon as I signed back in on my phone however it still said someone was listening on Chrome (web player) and sure enough it was the same artist as always. Do you guys think this is actually a real person doing this or is my account just completely messed up? I have never shared my account or left it up on anyother device. How can I resolve this issue and get my account back to normal?

Who Me Too'd this topic