Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.
Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.
Loading ongoing issues...
Android 8.1.0. OxygenOS-version 5.1.7.
Service Provider: Callme / Telia
My Question or Issue
My problem is that Spotify is sending the error ´No Internet connection available` on my Oneplus phone even though I have full internet. I have tried everything (see list below) and after a full reinstall Spotify actually works for 5-20 minutes until it sends the same error again. The problem has been like this for some time now but it workend fine the first few months after I got the phone. Spotify is working as supposed to on my desktop and laptop.
I have tried
- Reinstalling spotify is making it work again and then it´s working for 5-20 minutes before making the same error again.
- Clearing data in settings doesn´t help.
- Changing protocol from IPv4 til IPv4/IPv6 doesn´t help
- I have tried on different WIFI´s and on normal cellular
- I have closed all apps, cleared data and rebootet the phone
- Tried 2.4 ghz wifi and 5 ghz WIFI
- Uninstalled Facebook and Spotify and changed my password on Facebook (using FB as my profile)
- Also I´am not not in offline mode
I really hope that the community or the Spotify support staff can help me.